Bolton NHS Foundation Trust is an integrated care organisation, providing care in the community at over 20 health centres and clinics as well as services such as district nursing. We also provide services at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
We have three fundamental aims:-
- Best care for better health (for our patients and our community).
- Responsible use of resources (for the taxpayer).
- Valued, respected and proud (by our staff, patients and public).
We aim to:-
- Meet the health needs of our population.
- Improve the safety and quality of care.
- Improve patient experience.
- Make our services more efficient.